1.1. As part of Your use of the Website, You may provide the Operator personal details such as Your name, phone number and email, location and other personal and non-personally identifiable data. Such information is stored in the Operator’s and its partners’ databases and is used, among other things, for commercial purposes.
1.2. During Your use of the Website, information regarding Your use of the Website may be collected including, pages you viewed and the duration of your visit in the Website. Such information is statistic, and does not identify You personally.
2. Database and Use of Information
* Enabling convenient and efficient use;
* Manage Your Account;
* Improve and enrich existing services and content;
* Modify and/or remove existing services and content;
* Enforce the Operator’s Terms;
* Reviewing complaints;
* Performing due diligence processes;
* Issuing certificates;
3. Storing Information and Mailings
* Marketing, advertising, sales promotion and addressing the User by any available media (including in writing, by phone, fax, electronic form and any other form);
* Encouraging loyalty, research and analyzing of statistics, conducting surveys and any other use regarding registration to the Website;
* Internal uses including investigating complaints and/or reviews;
* Operational marketing and statistical purposes including processing information and mailings for such purpose;
* Providing services to You and ensuring fair and lawful use.
3.2. You acknowledge that You have no legal obligation to provide the Operator with such information and any providing of information is done at Your consent. Furthermore, the Operator may, for the above purposes, transfer such information which will may identify You, anonymous, personal or aggregative, regarding Your use of the Website, to entities which are collaborating with the Operator’s activity and to any other entity which will provide services and benefits to the Users under the Operator’s sole discretion.
3.3. With accordance to Your consent, the Operator may address You from time to time with mailings during Your use of the Website via email, SMS, fax, social media, automatic voice calls and/or phone, unless otherwise requested from You.
3.4. The Operator intends to store the data pertaining to to active account for up to 24 months before considering the data for deletion.
4. Transferring Information to Third Parties
he Operator may transfer and/or share Your information in the following events and circumstances:
* When You have permitted the Operator to transfer and/or share Your information;
* When you have participated in a promotional activity that entails the use of an external promotional product.
* When You violate the Terms of the Website or act illegally;
* In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency;
* To establish or exercise the Operator’s legal rights;
* To defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, the Operator may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to the Operator, in the Operator’s sole discretion;
* When the Operator believes disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
* To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Operator, its Users, employees or others;
* In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the Operator’s business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of liquidation.
5. Cumulative and Non-Personal Information
The Operator may use cumulative and non-personal information which the Operator collected as detailed above. The Operator may combine non-personal information which the Operator collected with non-personal and personal information collected from other sources. Furthermore the Operator may share cumulative information with third parties including consultants, investors and advertisers for business analysis. For example, the Operator may report the number of visitors of the Website. Such information is not personal and may be used in order to develop content and services which will assist the User and will adjust content and advertisement.
7. Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
7.1. You can choose not to provide the Operator with certain information, but that may result in You being unable to use certain features of the Website since such information is necessary in order to enable You to use the Service.
7.2. Upon registration to the Service and upon agreeing to receive Mailings, the Operator may, with accordance to any applicable law, send You Mailings which include email messages and/or newsletters about service updates, improvements, special offers, or special content. The Operator may send You other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys. If the Operator has already provided Your information to a third party before You have changed Your preferences or updated Your information, You may have to change You preferences directly with that third party.
8.1. The Operator uses various technologies to collect information from Your device and about Your activities while using the Website.
8.2. The Operator automatically collects information from Your browser when You use the Website. This information includes, but not only, Your IP address, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from the Operator and the referring Website address.
8.3. When You use the Website, the Operator may assign Your computer or mobile device one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize Your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, the Operator also may automatically collect information about Your online activity using the Website, such as the web pages You visit and the links You click. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting it to decline cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, please note that You may not be able to use some of the features offered on the Website.
8.4. The Operator may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your use of the Website. The information the Operator obtains in this manner enables the Operator to customize the services the Operator offers users of the Website and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Operator’s content, programming or other activities.
9. Data Security
9.1. The Operator takes appropriate security measures for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore the Operator does not warrant that its services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the Website.
9.2. The Operator inspects, from time to time, the data security of the Website and performs modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the Website’s security. Nonetheless, the Operator will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to You due to exposure of Your information by an unauthorized access to the Operator’s database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by the Operator.
10. Accessing Your Information Stored and Managed by Operator
10.1. You may address the Operator regarding such issue via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these contact details may change at the Operator’s sole discretion and without any prior notice or consent and You will not have any claims against the Operator in such case.
10.2. If such information of an individual is used for personal contact, he or she may request in writing and according to the law that such information will be deleted from the database.